8818 Protective Film SilShield PrintCool
- Product introduction
Silshield® 8818 is a high-gloss, release film with a casting grade process. It is a transparent film with a permanent, transparent pressure-sensitive adhesive. The film has a substrate thickness of 65um and a adhesive thickness of 20um.
- Performance characteristics
• Strong weather resistance, no significant color difference after long-term use
• Paint-like gloss effect | Gloss level at 65° angle＞ 105 degrees
• The use of matte release film ensures high cleanliness
• Excellent flatness of the image
- Application area
Application: Suitable for protecting high-end image materials Service Life: 8 years+
- Packaging Specifications
To our valued customers, ggaea-meilleur provides flexible support and services.
We not only offer roll materials but also provide customized sizes according to the customer's needs.
Our mission is to provide the most professional functional film solutions to help customers succeed in their fields.
Installation and Maintenance
- Installation and Maintenance
The surface of the substrate to be adhered should be treated before construction to avoid oil stains and dust.
The ambient temperature during construction should be above 10 degrees Celsius.
Extreme environmental conditions will reduce the service life of the product.