980C-20 Cast Film (Clear ) Silshield® CastShield™
- Product introduction
The substrate has a high tensile elongation, which is suitable for curved surface pasting. The product is uniformly coated, can be repeatedly pasted without leaving residue, and can be used to create different screen prints. It is particularly suitable for overall effect rendering such as large area spray painting and hollow screen printing.
- Performance characteristics
Superb screen restoration effect
Suitable for bonding on different curved and non-flat surfaces
Preferred adhesive layer for easy installation and replacement
• Casting grade process, strong weather resistance
• Removable adhesive layer for easy maintenance and updates
• Grid air channel design for easy installation and air release
• Low initial tack for easy positioning, high adhesive strength for long-lasting durability
• Excellent screen printing effect on the screen
- Application area
• Suitable for outdoor use
• Box stickers, outdoor displays and other situations that require high weather resistance
• Perfect alternative to paintings
- technical parameter
Process: Casting grade film
Color: High gloss white
Adhesive: Clear pressure-sensitive adhesive | Self-contained micro air channel
Thickness: Suitable for: 90 microns (without backing adhesive) 115 microns (with backing adhesive)
Solvent, weak solvent, UV, Latex
Service life: 8 years +
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Packaging Specifications
To our valued customers, ggaea-meilleur provides flexible support and services.
We not only offer roll materials but also provide customized sizes according to the customer's needs.
Our mission is to provide the most professional functional film solutions to help customers succeed in their fields.
Installation and Maintenance
- Installation and Maintenance
The surface of the substrate to be adhered should be treated before construction to avoid oil stains and dust.
The ambient temperature during construction should be above 10 degrees Celsius.
Extreme environmental conditions will reduce the service life of the product.